The Muslim American Society, Sacramento
Established in 2005 as a chapter of the Muslim American Society (MAS) with its own non-profit 501(C)(3) organization.
MAS Sacramento adopted the same mission, vision, and membership of MAS National.
THE WORK WE DO TOGETHER
MAS leaders serve on the boards of a number of major nonprofit organizations and councils, including:
- Steering Committee of Religious Non-Governmental Organizations at the United Nations
- Harvard University’s Islam in the West Program, Muslims in Boston Survey,
- The Interfaith Alliance
- Inter-religious Council for Public Life
- Center for Jewish Muslim Relations
- Religions for Peace
- Interfaith Workers Justice
- Washington D.C. Mayor’s Office on Metropolitan Ministries
- The Temple of Understanding (hosted by the United Nations)